Remember those VRC6 experiments that turned into an OST for a game that never got made? It was from January this year so the answer is probably no. Well anyway, recently I started adding more to it. I guess it is time to make a thread for all of this.
Also, yesterday I made a new Badarse instrument set - I'm slowly remastering all of the tracks.
TRACK LISTING
Badarsery ~14 Jan 11
Boss Intermission ~15 Jan (although the original was made on 22 July 10)
Boss ~15 Jan (see above)
Commodre thing [sic] ~16 Jan
Badarsery 2 ~18 Jan
Japan ~19 Jan
Winner Is Me ~?? Jan
Not 3/4 But Swing ~25 Jan
Factory Fuckaz ~30 Jan
Crystalline ~30 Jun (separate .nsf)
Badarse Final Boss ~16 Jul (separate .nsf)
Enjoy.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.