Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Mex Invaded Lagrange Point
Owner:
MovieMovies1
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Mex Invaded Lagrange Point
Posted:
2011-07-12 04:30
(Last Edited:
2011-07-16 15:41
)
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#19834
A conversion of Path to Sanity. Had to change the drum pattern completely.
Also, I ripped all instruments in Lagrange Point, so now all you guys can compose Lagrange Point style songs!
Thanks to rainwarrior for the awesome NSF2FTM Converter!
EDIT: I just noticed the square support for Hat and Snare was a bit inaccurate. This is fixed now.
Attachments:
lagrange_point_instruments.zip
(13 Kb)
path_to_sanity_lagrange_point_remix.ftm
(12 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-12 05:31
(Last Edited:
2011-07-12 17:54
)
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#19838
Ignore This Post
Posted:
2011-07-12 17:55
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5711 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#19848
Too late. I already saw it!
Posted:
2011-07-12 17:57
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#19849
I know!
Posted:
2011-07-12 21:56
Reply
|
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6203 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#19855
Hahaha, wow man! Cool!
Posted:
2011-07-13 02:51
Reply
|
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5934 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline
#19865
Thank you ^__^
Posted:
2011-07-13 18:50
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19894
There's only one phrase to describe how I feel now.
Why has this not sent me into awesomeness overload?
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5