Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Well, I wasn't expecting that (WIP)
Owner:
kinkinkijkin
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Well, I wasn't expecting that (WIP)
Posted:
2011-07-11 05:01
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19759
This one just doesn't fit in the thread for my other songs I'm confused about, because A:It's an edit of an old song of mine, and B: I'm not that confused about it.
(p.s. guess which one of the two ftms is the original)
Attachments:
woah_edits_much.ftm
(9 Kb)
uber_simple_song.ftm
(6 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-11 18:18
Reply
|
Quote
nintendude8
Member for: 6033 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline
#19779
frame 00 ,meh
frame 01-03 ,completely different song
frame 00 again ,lol
_______________________
butt
Posted:
2011-07-12 04:05
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19832
Added more.
I truly have no idea what I'm doing anymore.
Attachments:
woah_edits_much.ftm
(10 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5