Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
SD The Great Battle V - Mountain Path
Owner:
IroncladPhazon
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
SD The Great Battle V - Mountain Path
Posted:
2011-07-09 04:13
Reply
|
Quote
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5932 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline
#19674
Herro, here's a little something I made overnight. The tympani DPCM samples were converted from a rip of the song, although the samples sound like shit on their own, lmao.
Enjoy!
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Attachments:
sd_great_battle_v__mountain_path.ftm
(28 Kb)
sd_great_battle_v__mountain_path.nsf
(25 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-09 06:50
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5684 days
Status: Offline
#19681
Needs moar better DMC samples.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
sd_great_battle_v__mountain_path1betterdmc.ftm
(35 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-09 08:45
Reply
|
Quote
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5932 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline
#19686
Did you just increase the volume of the samples? Geez now I feel inadequate lmao
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted:
2011-07-09 09:19
(Last Edited:
2011-07-09 09:34
)
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5684 days
Status: Offline
#19688
Nopers. I got fresh rips from the SPC file and converted to dmc.
Actually, I kind of hastily threw those together after ripping the samples. If you want the WAV files, I can send those instead.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted:
2011-07-09 09:42
Reply
|
Quote
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5932 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline
#19689
Well you certainly did a much better job converting the DPCM, so kudos to you lol. I guess the WAVs would be nice too, idk.
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted:
2011-07-09 10:03
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5684 days
Status: Offline
#19690
Well, I guess I'll attach them incase. They probably need to be trimmed down a bit and the volume could be higher.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
itslikeboo.rar
(200 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-09 21:26
Reply
|
Quote
Fezuke
Member for: 5566 days
Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec
Status: Offline
#19708
I really like this FTM.
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5