Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Gate (from Pokemon Black & White)
Owner:
JillSandwich93
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Gate (from Pokemon Black & White)
Posted:
2011-07-08 05:55
(Last Edited:
2011-07-08 07:16
)
Reply
|
Quote
JillSandwich93
Member for: 5766 days
Status: Offline
#19570
I like Black / White. :B
Attachments:
gate.ftm
(17 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-08 06:51
Reply
|
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5742 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline
#19580
I don't know the original but this cover sure is soothing.
Posted:
2011-07-08 06:59
Reply
|
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5712 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline
#19582
I like it.
Posted:
2011-07-08 18:51
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5929 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#19607
Quite nice.
Black/White, is that the new one for DSi?
Posted:
2011-07-08 21:34
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5685 days
Status: Offline
#19616
kinkinkijkin: No. It's just a DS game.
About the cover, I agree with what Xyz_39808 said. Haven't heard the original, but it sounds very chill, and I like that.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5