Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Scary Boss Theme Owner: Federigoo112 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Scary Boss Theme Posted: 2011-07-06 13:32 Reply | Quote
Federigoo112

Avatar

Member for: 5715 days
Location: Italy
Status: Offline

#19498
I think this isn't very scary at all


Attachments:
scary_boss_theme.ftm (8 Kb)
RE: Scary Boss Theme Posted: 2011-07-06 17:27  (Last Edited: 2011-07-06 17:28) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19503
Its not bad, Its good for temporary use, after a few minutes it gets a little annoying.
Maybe try a slight pitch change in the squares and triangle to take out some repetitiveness.

In the attachments I tried changing the pitch for a less repetitive feel. It's no big improvement but just something that would make it slightly better. the VRC7 channels are something I can't really change though.


_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Attachments:
scary_boss_themeedit.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-06 20:07 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#19505
Decent song.

And, yucca, the edit you made, well it didn't seem to be there.

Posted: 2011-07-06 22:00 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19512
kinkinkijkin wrote:
Decent song.

And, yucca, the edit you made, well it didn't seem to be there.


Didn't seem to be there?
did you look at the frames and listen to the beat?
U MST USE YO EERZ!

(I'll admit it was no big improvement though)

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-06 22:56 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#19516
Oh, I see now.

Posted: 2011-07-07 00:17 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6203 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#19523
this is is indeed very scary

but for all the wrong reasons

RE: Scary Boss Theme Posted: 2011-07-07 07:11  (Last Edited: 2011-07-07 17:14) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19536
One really strange thing I don't get is, how comes when you first play it, the VRC7 instruments sound louder, then in the next frame there quieter? The tracker knows it too.

possible glitch?

EDIT- never mind, found out it was just that the volume control doesn't work unless a note is playing in its place, must be a VRC7 thing.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Page 1 of 1 Sort: