Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Metal 8-bit
Owner:
Federigoo112
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Metal 8-bit
Posted:
2011-07-02 22:19
Reply
|
Quote
Federigoo112
Member for: 5716 days
Location: Italy
Status: Offline
#19301
Work in progress..
I will post the finished ftm in this thread...
suggestions?
Attachments:
metalwip.ftm
(8 Kb)
Posted:
2011-07-02 22:43
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5660 days
Status: Offline
#19302
It needs a
lot
more variety.
Posted:
2011-07-03 00:45
Reply
|
Quote
danooct1
Member for: 6414 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline
#19310
I stopped listening to it after the third frame because I could see it would be the same exact two second riff as far as this song goes, with one channel changing. A lot more variety would be an understatement.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted:
2011-07-03 01:20
Reply
|
Quote
psn
Member for: 5884 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#19311
Needs more Heos-mode.
Posted:
2011-07-06 16:56
Reply
|
Quote
ADE360
Member for: 5666 days
Status: Offline
#19501
Well, clearly it isn't finished.
It needs more.
The repeated parts of the song are cool.
After two repeats of what you already have, I would go into another section of the song.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5