Hello! I spent a little less than 2 hours today finishing this up. I figured I might as well remix it in famitracker since I ytpmv'd it about a week ago, lol (found here if you care: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93hh-rCj19Q)
It's a VRC6 remix of Underworld Map theme (Track 03) from a rather unheard of Doraemon RPG called Attack of the Giga Zombie (that's the translated name, seeing as it was never released in the US, lol).
I took quite a few liberties with the song actually, especially during the galloping triplet part. The percussion is also totally different, although it's identical to what I did in my ytpmv.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.