Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Batroll Owner: jrlepage New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-07-03 04:18 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6044 days
Status: Offline

#19331
Man; I know how that feels. You do something the hard way & then you find out afterwards that there was an easier route. That happened to me in my college graduation project. :P

But at least you didn't make a cover of Chaccaron Maccaron.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-07-03 05:16 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#19333
<caps>Stop reminding me that this exists!

It frikken charted here. People requested it on the radio. O GOD WHY?!

</caps> </size=400>

Posted: 2011-07-03 05:20  (Last Edited: 2011-07-03 05:20) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6044 days
Status: Offline

#19334
Because they're just as retarded as the idiot crack-head who "sings" (or mumbles) it. :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-07-03 05:25 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#19335
But, en masse?

South Texas is doomed :p

(I don't think I commented here, holy piano roll batman damn near 100% cover!)

Posted: 2011-07-03 06:22 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#19338
Xyz_39808 wrote:
(I don't think I commented here, holy piano roll batman damn near 100% cover!)

Thanks!

Posted: 2011-07-08 06:30  (Last Edited: 2011-07-08 06:55) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19574
Its perfect, except you last FM channel makes a click noise whenever it changes notes, it's nothing big... But it would maximize the epicness of the cover.

(OFF TOPICNESS-the internet does not see epicness as a word... or topicness... WHY!)

EDIT-Let me reword this, its not really a click, but it seems that is kinda slowly blends in with the note changes in the original, honestly, if i could show you it would be easier.

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-08 06:32 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#19576
yucca70 wrote:
(OFF TOPICNESS-the internet does not see epicness as a word... or topicness... WHY!)


because the internet isn't a 12 year old and what is this.

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted: 2011-07-08 06:47  (Last Edited: 2011-07-08 06:47) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19578

Quote:
the internet isn't a 12 year old

CORRECT
its around 25 years.
TOTAL DANCOOT POINTS: 1
Quote:
what is this

What is what? (seriously)

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-08 09:48 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#19591
I found out after posting the FTM that ticking the RATE Scale box on both operators seems to make the click disappear and generally make the sine sound better.

Posted: 2011-07-08 09:59 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#19594
i actually prefer it with the click.

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]