im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
WHAT THE HELL!
You think I don't listen to you!?!?!?!
It's the feeling most of us get. Well you listen but take no notice of the advice we give you, so it adds up to the same.
yucca70 wrote:
WOW you people really haven't seen any improvement!
Look at my first freaking song, and the last one!
You HONESTLY think there's NO improvement!
I.. can't really tell which one came first, honestly. The caving one has some sort of a rhythm to it which the other one doesn't, but it still doesn't qualify as being very good.
yucca70 wrote:
Since im not stupid, I can obviously see I'm nothing but an idiot to you, farewell.
Sorry it had to happen like this. I wouldn't say you're an idiot, but I think you really need to try something else for a hobby. I wish you much success in your future endeavours.
LOL
jrlepage caused member to ragequit therefore jrlepage is a troll therefore ban jrlepage
EDIT: BONES WHY DOESN'T ∴ WORK
Mod: o lol u ment size 40 not 400. ftfy~~
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
we are in 2011 so WE SHOULD ALL HAVE AT LEAST 1440*900 SCREENS NOW. THAT LOL FITTED PERFECTLY
and also it's not like i started the yuccatosis either (song #57)
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I don't think you should quit Yucca, I was just pointing out that when you remix something you should generally try to keep it in the same mindset as the original (unless you were going for michael myers handing out candy rather than killing people). Honestly I think kinkinkijkin doesn't listen to us more than Yucca (although the coop song has been pretty badass so far), since yucca has at least learned time signatures and some other points we've tried to push across.
Everyone has been telling me to do covers.
Most songs I would cover are covered.
so I thought I could try to cover realistic songs, remix kind of.
So, Tech told me (not blaming him)that even a cover that wasn't so accurate could help me in some way.
At first I thought that was insane, then I thought maybe it will work.
So I did the Nom song, sounded good.
Then I did this song and every thing went HORRIBLE.
I was upset about this, People made horrible jokes and then a MOD jumped in on it.
Making another cover/remix/original song would get about 1 post that would help me.
Do you see why I'm mad?
I tried taking almost all of your advice and it back fires.
I really don't want to post anymore on here, maybe jumping to farewell so quick doesn't help, but I'm going to get better until my next possible thread.
Until then posts will be infrequent, only on threads I KNOW my advice will benefit.
_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis