Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > No mortal man can do this...GUARANTEED! Owner: wiithepeople New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
No mortal man can do this...GUARANTEED! Posted: 2011-06-25 07:10  (Last Edited: 2011-06-25 07:10) Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18867
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E81F-PNXm80

Does anyone have the guts to make a RED ZONE on Famitracker?

Posted: 2011-06-25 07:15 Reply | Quote
IroncladPhazon

Avatar

Member for: 5931 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline

#18868
It's funny because it's actually a really easy song

_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted: 2011-06-25 08:51 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#18871
It's Prophet 5 time!

Posted: 2011-06-25 17:17  (Last Edited: 2011-06-25 17:17) Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18881
Okay so I'm trying to get the gist of it but the EBDF string of notes is off-key (even though they're the exact notes) so I'm trying to find a way to get it back on key.

Anyone know how?


Attachments:
red_zonewip.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-25 18:43 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#18883
Pitch bending? Try the Pxx effect.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-06-25 18:53 Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18884
TechEmporium wrote:
Pitch bending? Try the Pxx effect.


ok.

Posted: 2011-06-25 20:21 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#18887
ironcladphazon is right
i whipped this up in 15 minutes

_______________________
butt
Attachments:
redzone_nin.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-26 01:57  (Last Edited: 2011-06-26 02:01) Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18894
nintendude8 wrote:
ironcladphazon is right
i whipped this up in 15 minutes


That's not even the entire song.

I meant the whole thing. Like I'm trying to do.

WIP means "while in progress" obviously.


Attachments:
red_zonewip.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-26 02:23  (Last Edited: 2011-06-26 02:23) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#18895
I thought it was "WORK in progress".

Posted: 2011-06-26 03:24  (Last Edited: 2011-06-26 03:27) Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18896
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
I thought it was "WORK in progress".


Close enough...:P

I have the basic note frame down. If anyone wishes to use this and expand on it, I encourage it.


Attachments:
red_zonewip.ftm (14 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-26 03:47 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#18897
it's funny because nintendude did the only part of the song anyone cares about

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted: 2011-06-26 03:50 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#18898
AAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Page 1 of 1 Sort: