Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Guess this song... Owner: yucca70 New post
Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>
Guess this song... Posted: 2011-06-24 05:06  (Last Edited: 2011-06-24 05:48) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#18835
Its amazingly amazing.
Its already been guessed.
Nom.


Attachments:
guess_this_song.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-24 05:13 Reply | Quote
IroncladPhazon

Avatar

Member for: 5932 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline

#18836
You do know you can change the pattern length, right?

_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted: 2011-06-24 05:16 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#18837
yes, this song sticks to the same pattern length

Posted: 2011-06-24 05:22 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5711 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#18838
Reminds me of D.A.N.C.E.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjWPyDMk8k8

Not close enough that I would call this a guess though.

Posted: 2011-06-24 05:43 Reply | Quote
CracKman

Avatar

Member for: 6488 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#18839
om-nom-nom-nom
nom nom

Posted: 2011-06-24 05:46 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#18840
yay.

you win.

Posted: 2011-06-24 18:02 Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5712 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#18849
The name of the song is... "Unimportant Because It Is Sub-Par"?

Posted: 2011-06-25 03:01 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6046 days
Status: Offline

#18860
Delayed answer is delayed. :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-07-07 19:13 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5928 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#19555
Wait..... who got it right?

Posted: 2011-07-08 02:14 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19565
kinkinkijkin wrote:
Wait..... who got it right?

CraKman
He didn't say the EXCAT title, it's the only word said in the song

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-08 02:22 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6203 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#19566
why do you exist?

Posted: 2011-07-08 06:06  (Last Edited: 2011-07-08 06:10) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19571
Mex wrote:
why do you exist?

I should ask you the same. MEX. 8I
wiithepeople wrote:
The name of the song is... "Unimportant Because It Is Sub-Par"?

That is a opinion.
There is no clear definition of sub-par.
Did I cover most of the main rythym?
JES I DID SER




_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-08 15:20 Reply | Quote
vgthing

Avatar

Member for: 6115 days
Location: Space
Status: Offline

#19599


Posted: 2011-07-08 15:51 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#19601


_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-08 16:06 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5711 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#19603
kinkinkijkin wrote:
Wait..... who got it right?


CracKman

Page 1 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] Next >>