I Found Out Something Amazing! Posted: 2011-06-22 00:23 (Last Edited: 2011-06-22 00:24 )
Reply |
Quote
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#18747
kinkinkijkin is a brony aswell.
I'm not alone!
Attachments:
ff.ftm (3 Kb)
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days Status: Offline
#18751
I don't get it, BUT THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
ff1_wat.ftm (6 Kb)
RE: I Found Out Something Amazing! Posted: 2011-06-22 02:27
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#18753
8BitItalianS wrote:
kinkinkijkin is a brony aswell.
I'm not alone!
HOW THE HELL YOU FIND OUT?
RE: I Found Out Something Amazing! Posted: 2011-06-22 02:45 (Last Edited: 2011-06-22 02:46 )
Reply |
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#18757
8BitItalianS wrote:
kinkinkijkin is a b ron y aswe ll.
I'm not alone!
Well done, 8BitItalianS!
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
RE: I Found Out Something Amazing! Posted: 2011-06-22 03:21 (Last Edited: 2011-06-22 03:21 )
Reply |
Quote
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#18761
kinkinkijkin wrote:
8BitItalianS wrote:
kinkinkijkin is a brony aswell.
I'm not alone!
HOW THE HELL YOU FIND OUT?
I was randomly looking at some FIM videos and saw your comment as top rated.
Mex
Member for: 6202 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#18762
Glad to hear Pie and I are not the only ones.
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#18763
Raijin wrote:
I don't get it, BUT THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!
They're fans of My Little Pony . I prefer definition 2. :P
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#18764
TechEmporium wrote:
Raijin wrote:
I don't get it, BUT THIS CALLS FOR CELEBRATION!
They're fans of
My Little Pony . I prefer definition 2. :P
We're not fans of My Little Pony!...
We're friends of Friendship is Magic.
Posted: 2011-06-22 06:35 (Last Edited: 2011-06-24 03:49 )
Reply |
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#18765
Just as long as this place doesn't become 4chan & furry posts appear, it's all good.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-06-22 20:18 (Last Edited: 2011-06-22 20:19 )
Reply |
Quote
Im_a_Track_Man
Member for: 5698 days Location: Plantation, Florida Status: Offline
#18776
Or F40PH Fridays, Which I am a particular fan of. BUT, THEY BETTER NOT END UP HERE!!! THIS is a chiptune sharing forum, not a place for /b/tards to hang out.
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5931 days Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski Status: Offline
#18778
Mex wrote:
Glad to hear Pie and I are not the only ones.
good one
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5758 days Location: England Status: Offline
#18779
IroncladPhazon wrote:
Mex wrote:
Glad to hear Pie and I are not the only ones.
good one
lol, I could never tell whether irondadphazon was one or not due to the sheer amount of sarcasm behind each one of his videos. If that makes sense.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
RE: I Found Out Something Amazing! Posted: 2011-06-22 22:11
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#18780
8BitItalianS wrote:
kinkinkijkin wrote:
8BitItalianS wrote:
kinkinkijkin is a brony aswell.
I'm not alone!
HOW THE HELL YOU FIND OUT?
I was randomly looking at some FIM videos and saw your comment as top rated.
WHICH VIDEO.
nintendude8
Member for: 6033 days Location: me mums car Status: Offline
#18808
everyone is a brony these days
_______________________
butt
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5758 days Location: England Status: Offline
#18810
*Everypony
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.