If you don't know then you obviously don't belong in this thread.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I'm also wondering that. For some reason, the entire reasoning behind this thread reminds me of the entire reasoning behind a gay pride parade; they're proud of having something in common (albeit fruity) & want to share it with the world. :P
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
Just make a general thread. There's no need for a whole other board.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
FamiTracker Talk is where we talk about FamiTracker & tracking in general; it's not a general chat board. And you can always go to 4chan if you ever want to start an 8-bit furry club.
danooct1 wrote:
JRLEPAGE PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH FAMITRACKER PLEASE LOCK
I second this.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
Just make a general thread. There's no need for a whole other board.
I was thinking more something in terms of a place where you could have topics about things unrelated to the tracker. Most forums have one, and I think it'd allow the community to let loose a bit and not have to constantly worry about being off-topic.
rainwarrior wrote:
I thought "Famitracker Talk" was the general discussion board.
Hardly. The description states it's a section dedicated to "General discussion about the tracker and tracking, help and support." For now though I suppose it could serve as a temporary general talk section, but I have already asked jsr's opinion on a dedicated section for that purpose, and am awaiting his response. It could take some time though, considering how little often he visits this place...
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.