Holy burning ass, something epic started by kinkinkijkin =O
I'd contribute, but I'm not a fan of the timing. Also, FM channel 1 is pretty much useless. Might wanna use it for something else.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I like how you refer to me by full name rather than shortening it. YOU MAKE FUNNY
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
kinkinkijkin I love how at the end of your songs you always put that ascending bloOOOOOP thing :P
But I agree with rainwarrior, this sounds nice! this has almost been like a collab comp so far
sorry I couldn't contribute anything; I'm pretty bad at originals
_______________________
Diamond Block: "A limit on how long between each shout must be added so flooding can't be done. "
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
Mops: flooding?
FINALLY; people aren't hatin' on a fellow Canadian. :P
But yeah; this is good stuff. kinkinkijkin; keep up what you've just done, but most importantly, take the time to learn what the others have contributed to your tune. You won't be sorry.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
Holy burning ass, something epic started by kinkinkijkin =O
I'd contribute, but I'm not a fan of the timing. Also, FM channel 1 is pretty much useless. Might wanna use it for something else.