Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Please ignore module title Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2011-06-22 22:13 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#18781
Well, actually, I concentrate when I am awesome. My last period of doing something better than the normal me happened while i was on a break from famitracker.

(in basic terms, yes, I'll be back to my old self for a bit, just 'till another period of my better composition comes along)

Posted: 2011-06-23 14:51 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#18807
Quote:
I concentrate when I am awesome.

ehwhat
you mean you are awesome when you concentrate?

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-06-23 22:09  (Last Edited: 2011-06-23 22:38) Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#18820
No, I mean, like, my awesomeness in one month could be spread out and look like this:

0 0 0 0 3 1 1 7 7 7 7 1 1 0 0 9 0 0 10 0 0 0 0 0 0


(note, that's from one to ten)

EDIT: Made my own version, different from the other ones. This does not mean I only want this one on the thread.


Attachments:
epic_boss_battle.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-24 06:35 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#18843
Loopification activated?

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-06-26 22:25  (Last Edited: 2011-06-26 22:26) Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#18910
BEGINNING OF 8 BIT VERSION GOGOGOGOGO

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
maybe_epic_boss_battle_8bit.ftm (5 Kb)
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]