Before it was mainstream to like MM2 Wily 1.
Now it is mainstream to hate it.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I'm not gonna lie though. Every track in Megaman 10 tickles my musical ear. There's just something to be appreciated with how well they handled this game in general, but what they did with the music just fucking blew my mind.
Agreed. Everyone knows the best Classic Megaman song is Megaman 2 Wily 3 >_>
That one always sounds like this in my head:
~ Are you going to Scarborough Fair?... Are you going to Scarborough Fair?... Are you going to Scarborough Fair??? Are you going to Scarborough Fair... ~
Not gonna lie, I kind of agree with you. The me some months back wouldn't be saying this, but most of what I've been hearing since even before I started Famitracker was people doing Megaman Style music and it started going downhill fast. The classic style just sounds annoying nowadays, save the occasional more badass sounding one every now and again. But yeah, because of this, I just can't appreciate the style anymore =\
Also Rainwarrior, I was just kidding about that track being the best.