Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Unnamed song Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Unnamed song Posted: 2011-06-20 04:19 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#18685
I really didn't know what to name this. Oh, and ignore the module title.


Attachments:
happeh_heelz.ftm (8 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-20 04:32 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#18687
Ear rape...?

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-06-20 04:34 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5741 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#18688
Having the same note on top of each other multiple times makes it really, REALLY loud. I recommend adding in some harmonies or something.

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Posted: 2011-06-20 05:01 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#18692
Bradley wrote:
Playing the same notes in different channels with the same volume level makes it really, REALLY loud. I recommend adding in some harmonies or something.


Corrected (& the actual solution would be to decrease each channel's volume level to balance the overall song.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-06-20 14:36 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#18699
It wasn't that loud..... really, the first song of that ost I have in another thread is louder.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: