Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Donkey Kong '94 GB - Level 9-8 Owner: Raijin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Donkey Kong '94 GB - Level 9-8 Posted: 2011-06-19 11:42  (Last Edited: 2011-06-19 22:21) Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#18670
I had this stuck in my head for a while and ended up covering it because I thought it would be easy to do. I expected a bit of trouble from the solo, and I did, but not in the sence I thought it would be. Rather, I had trouble with the overall timing of everything, the solo moreso than anything. The timing pretty much mindraped me, so this is the best I can do for now.

Oh, and there is 2 places with the square wave noise that couldn't be avoided, but I minimilized it as much as I could.

EDIT: I adjusted the timing for certain frames in square 2 and the overall timing with the solo.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
donkey_kong_94_gb__98.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-19 18:48 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#18676
Nice cover. I'd forgotten about this great tune.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: