Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Mega Man Theme Requests
Owner:
Mex
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Mega Man Theme Requests
Posted:
2011-06-17 14:02
Reply
|
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline
#18584
Did I ever post any of these? I don't think so, I could be wrong though. Anyways, enjoy these people.
Attachments:
stage_4.v2.ftm
(31 Kb)
stage_5.ftm
(19 Kb)
stage_4.v3.ftm
(26 Kb)
stage_4.ftm
(31 Kb)
stage_3.ftm
(13 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-18 01:59
Reply
|
Quote
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline
#18602
I don't think you have, but even if you did, it was worth the post.
Great stuff!
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology!
)
Posted:
2011-06-18 03:35
Reply
|
Quote
Bradley
Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
#18610
Sexy.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5