I liked her, but now I'm never going to see her again, because I'm going to a boarding school and she's staying here. That was my motivation when I wrote this.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
That was probably rushjet. Either way it wasn't me.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I especially like frame 04 where you've got F#3 and G-3 playing.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.