Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Ocarina of Time: Song of Storms (VRC7)
Owner:
Ticamai
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Ocarina of Time: Song of Storms (VRC7)
Posted:
2011-06-13 17:39
(Last Edited:
2011-06-13 17:44
)
Reply
|
Quote
Ticamai
Member for: 6096 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline
#18462
I was bored, playing this on the piano. And then I thought, "Why haven't I done this in famitracker?"
So I did.
Hope ya like it!
EDIT: made the fade-out at the end smoother.
Attachments:
songofstorms.ftm
(4 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-13 18:09
Reply
|
Quote
Xane
Member for: 5655 days
Location: Germany
Status: Offline
#18463
No comments yet?
I love it! <3
Posted:
2011-06-13 20:04
(Last Edited:
2011-06-13 20:40
)
Reply
|
Quote
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline
#18467
epicks improvement
EDIT:
OH SHIT CIRNO
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Attachments:
songofcirno.ftm
(5 Kb)
songofpie.ftm
(5 Kb)
Posted:
2011-06-13 23:41
(Last Edited:
2011-06-14 00:00
)
Reply
|
Quote
Ticamai
Member for: 6096 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline
#18474
That... actually worked pretty well.
Although I think it sounds a bit better if you lower the carrier mult. factor by one tick on instrument 0.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5