Why did I waste my time doing this???
I guess I'm taking nicetas_c's place as far as doing covers as long as he's not on the forums anymore, but I do miss him though.
I've only seen this game in an AVGN video, but this track had me cringe from the start. I guess it is accurate though, not that it's saying much I suppose.
It's very accurate; the entire game itself makes me cringe along with the music (because Little Red Hood's game play is worse than Action 52's set of games).
Good cover, though.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
It's very accurate; the entire game itself makes me cringe along with the music (because Little Red Hood's game play is worse than Action 52's set of games).
Good cover, though.
Little Red Hood is actually my favorite game for the NES.
Thanks for the comments guys. After I made this cover I thought 'This is 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back'. I also did Silent Assault too. I have a lot of covers I haven't posted here. As the AVGN said about the music:
"The music never changes. Every level it's the same frothing sound of crackling ass!"
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
i thank You Thin Chen Enterprise for most this amazing
game:for the leaping greenly sprites of trees
and a blue true dream of underground; and for everything
which is natural which is 65535 which is NES