Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > CIRNOSIS Owner: InterrobangPie New post
Page 3 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>
Posted: 2011-07-21 10:25  (Last Edited: 2011-07-21 10:25) Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20210
This is fun.

1. Find awesome japanese tune
2. Infect
3. ????
4. Profit!

RE: CIRNOSIS Posted: 2011-07-21 21:42  (Last Edited: 2011-07-21 21:43) Reply | Quote
Ticamai



Member for: 6096 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#20225
It even works with TF2 music!


Attachments:
rcktjmpwltz.ftm (10 Kb)
rcktjmpwltz_cirno.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-21 23:22  (Last Edited: 2011-07-21 23:28) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20232
I HAVE PLACED IN ITSELF, VIA INACCURATE COVER!!! (EVIL LAUGH)

specifically, halfway through, and the loop point. they both suck

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
cirnosisnosis.ftm (18 Kb)
RE: CIRNOSIS Posted: 2011-07-22 03:12  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 03:19) Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#20237
Ticamai wrote:
It even works with TF2 music!

Haha, well done. I like the original cover, too.

jrlepage wrote:
This is fun.

More people should use mmlshare. If you're reading this AND are not registered to mmlshare, gogogo, register to mmlshare.

RE: CIRNOSIS Posted: 2011-07-22 03:31 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20238
What if you know not how to translate the cryptic language that is an MML string?

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
RE: CIRNOSIS Posted: 2011-07-22 03:57  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 03:59) Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#20241
Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
What if you know not how to translate the cryptic language that is an MML string?

Fear not! The valiant crusaders that went before us have translated the ancient glyphs and chiseled them unto these stone tablets so that we may learn from them.

Alternatively, you can look at other MMLs. mmlshare is full of them - the real Robokabuto even registered there and posted some of his works.

Alternatively to the provided alternative, you can just check out other people's MMLs. There are some really good ones all around.

Posted: 2011-07-22 05:22 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20245
I thank thee bold and noble member of only 39 days. I give thee my word, I will put said translations to good use!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-22 19:01 Reply | Quote
KuroBit

Avatar

Member for: 6138 days
Status: Offline

#20263
Oh my, so this is what Cirnosis is. It looks like it's too late for me though...

(I had one more I made a while ago somewhere but I can't find it)


Posted: 2011-07-22 21:59 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#20268
So wait, this cronosis is just putting the rhythm of this one weird ice fairy thing song and putting into another?

_______________________
Day 1147
I've read up on all of my old forum posts, and I can not tell you all how grateful I am to have had your support and feedback in the past
Thanks everyone! Keep on composing :D
~Yuccatosis
Posted: 2011-07-22 22:00  (Last Edited: 2011-07-22 22:01) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20269
Pretty much.. but I just found out about it so I'm not sure if there's any more to it.

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-25 03:04 Reply | Quote
ElHuesudoII

Avatar

Member for: 6085 days
Status: Offline

#20407
Rushjet1 is gonna kill me for this.

lol?


Attachments:
fairycation.ftm (22 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-25 03:10 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20409
yucca70 wrote:
So wait, this cronosis is just putting the rhythm of this one weird ice fairy thing song and putting into another?

Why just the rhythm?

lol cronosis

Posted: 2011-07-25 04:22 Reply | Quote
Bradley

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline

#20414
Did I do it right?

_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
wily_1_cirno.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-25 07:22 Reply | Quote
MovieMovies1

Avatar

Member for: 5933 days
Location: Norway
Status: Offline

#20429
lol


Attachments:
wo_ai_beijing_cirnomen.ftm (13 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-25 07:24 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#20430
EVERYTHING!

Page 3 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>