Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > CIRNOSIS Owner: InterrobangPie New post
Page 1 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>
CIRNOSIS Posted: 2011-06-12 13:50 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#18414
BEST THING YOU WILL EVER SEE

REPLACE THE MELODY OF SOMEONE'S SONG WITH CIRNO
BAM
CIRNOSIS

(also works well with my stage46)

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.

Posted: 2011-06-12 14:16  (Last Edited: 2011-06-12 14:20) Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#18415
I was actually looking forward to this. Nice work you two've done there, assuming nicetas was the only other guy to work on 'em

This seems like an excuse to attach an ftm, I did this once two years ago with jrlepage's MAUVE and called it BLEU, I hope he doesn't mind me posting that


Attachments:
mauveblue.ftm (21 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-12 16:28 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#18419


_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.

Attachments:
i_should_just_freeze_right_now.ftm (33 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-12 16:50 Reply | Quote
lvk

Avatar

Member for: 5586 days
Status: Offline

#18421
Haha, I love your stuff. Except most of your stuff I love is either on nicetas' channel or not on yours.

Posted: 2011-06-12 17:38 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#18424
dont rape this forum with fads please

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-06-12 19:21 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#18428
nintendude8 wrote:
dont rape this forum with fads please

What

Posted: 2011-06-12 19:35  (Last Edited: 2011-06-12 19:35) Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#18430
But what if it's our own fad? Hijacking has been a meme in the Music Lobby for a while, courtesy of yours truly.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-06-12 21:55 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#18435
Hahaha

Now try it for a non 4/4 song and I'll be impressed.

Posted: 2011-06-13 05:28 Reply | Quote
CodeLimit

Avatar

Member for: 5864 days
Status: Offline

#18448
I'm surprised at how well this works.


Attachments:
hertzdevil_cirnosis.ftm (25 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-13 05:31 Reply | Quote
MrFTBN

Avatar

Member for: 5708 days
Status: Offline

#18449
I don't quite get it. Someone care to provide context?

Posted: 2011-06-13 06:11 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6572 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#18450
song 1 becomes song 2 at some random point but in the same style

Posted: 2011-06-13 07:20 Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#18455
That one theme that's present in all the songs? They weren't in the original songs. They just happen to fit into [Size=300] EVERY DAMN SONG IN EXISTENCE

Posted: 2011-06-13 08:59 Reply | Quote
MrFTBN

Avatar

Member for: 5708 days
Status: Offline

#18456
Uhh yes, I think that's pretty obvious. But what is this song? And what would prompt someone to do this? I feel like I'm unaware of another weird internet joke (grumble grumble.)

Posted: 2011-06-13 09:14  (Last Edited: 2011-06-13 09:14) Reply | Quote
Xyz_39808

Avatar

Member for: 5740 days
Location: South Texas
Status: Offline

#18457
Quick googling leads me to say that it's a touhou thingy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wN1BhwqX29w

Posted: 2011-06-13 14:03 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5839 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#18459
I'm still ashamed that I'm a part of this.

Page 1 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>