Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > CIRNOSIS Owner: InterrobangPie New post
Page 4 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>
Posted: 2011-07-25 11:01 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#20441
nicetas made this one

GUESS THE SONGS WITHOUT MUTING ANY OF THE CHANNELS OR OTHERWISE SOLOING THEM OUT. bonus points for guessing the channel it's playing from too.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.

Attachments:
9chan_epic.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-25 13:31 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5839 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#20443
KuroBit wrote:
Oh my, so this is what Cirnosis is. It looks like it's too late for me though...

(I had one more I made a while ago somewhere but I can't find it)


why am I so late to replying

WHY DID YOU PUT 5.5 AND EVEN IF YOU DID INVENT IT WHY DIDN'T YOU AT LEAST PUT 17 IN

(fyi, I made the original FTM which everyone decided to edit for no apparent reason)


Attachments:
the_hijack_iteration_17.ftm (66 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-25 18:25 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20466
DAMN YOU AND YOUR EPIC MASH-UP OF SONGS!!


_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-25 18:59 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#20467
Quote:
9chan_epic.ftm

i can hear cirno's theme in it
i win

Posted: 2011-07-25 19:33 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5709 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20470
...on channel FM2. Cheetahmen next to it on FM3. No idea what anything else is.

Posted: 2011-07-30 01:22 Reply | Quote
ElHuesudoII

Avatar

Member for: 6085 days
Status: Offline

#20726
This one's for you, Rainwarrior. We (or at least I) miss you back on Dropbox.


Attachments:
yes_i_went_there.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-30 01:42 Reply | Quote
rainwarrior

Avatar

Member for: 5709 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#20729
Ha ha, I thought I'd seen the end of that one. Very odd cirnosis. I like it.

I couldn't cope with the huge dropbox space, sorry.

Posted: 2011-07-30 01:56 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20731
I went and cirno'd the soundtrack from a video game I was making a while ago. Note that one some of the songs are cirnosised, and they're closer to the end.


Attachments:
nargahl_cirno.ftm (16 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-30 02:48 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20735
WHY WOULD YOU DO SUCH A THING TO ONE'S EARS!!!?!??!?!??!?

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-30 02:53 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5926 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#20737
I don't know, maybe because the melodies were already almost cirno?

Posted: 2011-07-30 04:07 Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20739
I-IT HURT! IT ACTUALLY - HURT!!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-07-30 04:39 Reply | Quote
Rushjet1
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6572 days
Location: Atlanta, GA
Status: Offline

#20740
i edited daleksam's


Attachments:
hijaaarghwhatthehell.ftm (67 Kb)
Posted: 2011-07-30 05:16  (Last Edited: 2011-07-30 05:23) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#20741
Damn the both of you...

You could kill Japanese kids with that shit!!

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Posted: 2011-08-02 06:34 Reply | Quote
sacredfire059

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Status: Offline

#20871
Poking my face in where I don't belong - I'd tried covering the second song from Meet the Medic and failed miserably then decided to do something with it and kept fucking around and got this.

(and for the record I don't even know what the Music Lobby is)


Attachments:
medicirnosis.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2011-08-02 14:06 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#20880
DOCTOR, ARE YOU SURE THIS IS CIRNOSIS?

AHHAHA, I HAVE NO IDEA.

Page 4 of 5 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] Next >>