some of them are finished but most of them arent. 900 and basstastic are tests.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
funkygamecritic kind of sounds like a cracktro/.xm with the sawtooth melodies and arpeggios. This is, of course, a good thing. I'd also like to see badarserytangent.ftm finished sometime - it sounds great.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
5minutes.ftm sounds like a game over tune.
stage54.ftm has a similar mood and style to Mega Man 2's second Wily Stage.
I thought both were good, and I liked them both.
I could never do that much in just 5 or 10 minutes.
Most of 5Minutes.ftm was ridiculous fluke. I did the melody first, and then made a drumline and progression to go with it.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I also have an unfinished Endless Mine lying around. I'll finish that up sometime maybe.
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Funkygame was cool, badarsery was awesome, Dedede was awesome, 5minutes was hilarious for some reason, stage54 was kinda dull, and horserace was also awesome!
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.