Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > So I Goolgled New SMB Famitracker... Owner: Im_a_Track_Man New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
So I Goolgled New SMB Famitracker... Posted: 2011-06-08 00:34  (Last Edited: 2011-06-08 00:40) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#18121
and this came up...

Posted: 2011-06-08 00:49 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#18122
Really? Nothing came up? I'm surprised.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-06-08 01:08 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#18123


_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Posted: 2011-06-08 01:15 Reply | Quote
IroncladPhazon

Avatar

Member for: 5931 days
Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski
Status: Offline

#18124


_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
Posted: 2011-06-08 01:26  (Last Edited: 2011-06-08 01:43) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#18125
SORRY forum's acting weird, it wont let me upload the files. let's try again...


later... Ok, it wont let me upload screenshots, but, it seems as though no one has edited the FTM since Mex did it 2 years ago. no one has gone past frame 7, and I took in upon myself to finally finish it.


i think I may have found a solution.


Attachments:
new_smb_complete.ftm (23 Kb)
Posted: 2011-06-08 01:33  (Last Edited: 2011-06-08 01:38) Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#18126
"let's try again" has failed you!!!

Edit: And my "let's post this before he gets it right" has failed me.

Anyway yeah, this sounds pretty good doodorz.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-06-08 01:38  (Last Edited: 2011-06-08 01:39) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#18127
yes... it has, and thanks!

Posted: 2011-06-08 01:45 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#18129
i remember this thing! oh the memories

Posted: 2011-06-08 01:46  (Last Edited: 2011-06-08 01:50) Reply | Quote
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5697 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#18130
HEY, MEX! nice of you to stop by. I finished it for you. time for this thing to be buried in threads again, eh?

(Don't take that seriously)

Page 1 of 1 Sort: