Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Nyan Cat [Guess the Meme] Owner: Ticamai New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Nyan Cat [Guess the Meme] Posted: 2011-05-31 03:17  (Last Edited: 2011-06-01 07:15) Reply | Quote
Ticamai



Member for: 6096 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#17774
Quote:
Here you go.
Enjoy.
I'm sure you will figure it out quickly.


It's Nyan Cat. Fairly accurate, but feel free to improve.

Nyan nyan nyanyan, nyanyanyanyan nyan nyan nyan nyan nyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyanyan.




Attachments:
meme.ftm (18 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-31 03:23 Reply | Quote
SeanEBlog

Avatar

Member for: 5956 days
Status: Offline

#17776
Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan! Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan, Nyan!

_______________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeanEBlog
Posted: 2011-05-31 03:29 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#17777
No! Not again!!!

Posted: 2011-05-31 04:21 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#17781
^ this.

Although it isn't literally an hour long thing this time.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
RE: Guess the Meme Posted: 2011-05-31 05:12  (Last Edited: 2011-05-31 05:12) Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#17785
Ticamai wrote:
Here you go.
Enjoy.
I'm sure you will figure it out quickly.


(In wrestling announcer's voice) Nyan Cat vs Hasan Baba! It 's the fight of a lifetime. :P

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-31 06:29 Reply | Quote
furrykef

Avatar

Member for: 6749 days
Status: Offline

#17787
I knew this was gonna be nyancat before I even opened the thread...

Posted: 2011-05-31 16:50 Reply | Quote
DalekSam

Avatar

Member for: 5840 days
Location: United Kingdom, Belfast
Status: Offline

#17797
Urgh.

Why. I thought this place was somewhat civilised once nicetas left.

Posted: 2011-05-31 19:48  (Last Edited: 2011-05-31 19:51) Reply | Quote
furrykef

Avatar

Member for: 6749 days
Status: Offline

#17806
By the way, I noticed you tried to set the volume of the triangle channel. You know that doesn't work, right? The triangle channel only ever has two volumes: on, and off.

Posted: 2011-06-01 07:09  (Last Edited: 2011-06-01 07:14) Reply | Quote
Ticamai



Member for: 6096 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#17852
Yeah, I'm aware that you can't set the triangle's volume... It's like that because it was a copy-paste from the square channel, which I turned down a bit.

It's been fixed.

Posted: 2011-06-02 14:51 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6032 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#17882
i hate this song. then why cant i stop listening?

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-06-05 03:37 Reply | Quote
tdude10

Avatar

Member for: 5845 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline

#17969
YESS! FINALLY! EVEN HERE! Nyan cat ftw!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: