Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Dark Endings (Original) Owner: 8BitItalianS New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Dark Endings (Original) Posted: 2011-05-30 20:03  (Last Edited: 2011-05-31 01:01) Reply | Quote
8BitItalianS

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: Nowhere Ville
Status: Offline

#17751
This is an original piece made for a game my friend is currently making. The Song is called "Dark Endings"

Planned to be the theme for the ending level.

I had a lot of fun with this one, and I hope you guys like it!

Any feedback, good or bad, is always welcome.


Attachments:
darkendingsfix2.ftm (19 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-31 00:43 Reply | Quote
8BitItalianS

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: Nowhere Ville
Status: Offline

#17763
Fixed some pitch bends and miscellaneous things.

Posted: 2011-05-31 02:51 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#17769
Dude; this stuff's amazing. I'd say it can rival some of the old chiptunes from FHCF, FFF & even DigitalInsanity.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-31 03:55  (Last Edited: 2011-05-31 03:55) Reply | Quote
8BitItalianS

Avatar

Member for: 5681 days
Location: Nowhere Ville
Status: Offline

#17780
Wow, wasn't expecting this kind of a review; thought you'd critique me up the butt.

Thanks a lot.

jerk.

Posted: 2011-05-31 05:05 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#17784
Wow... I didn't know that you're into that sort of kinky crap. :P

</joke>

Jokes aside, it's a good, solid beat & a clean, crisp tune. I'm sure others may criticize it, but it's I say it's good for your purpose (if not for a cracktro).

If only there were an API to actually embed NSFs into PE executables, like uFMOD for XM files.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-31 05:12 Reply | Quote
MrFTBN

Avatar

Member for: 5708 days
Status: Offline

#17786
It's cool. A little too repetitive, though. Maybe you could throw some variation in the Square 1 parts? The loop is kind of weak. And personally, I don't like the way it modulates out of nowhere.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: