Made in honor of the epic "Cara Mia" at the end of POR|
|TAL 2
Made out of sheer boredom, and to get a feel for 0.3.6 (which is almost exactly the same as 0.3.5, and because I can't find 0.3.7.beta[I don't know if it has been made available yet])
Anyway, enjoy!!
EDIT: Please don't edit
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
there may be hundreds of turrets, but they are only singing a few sets of notes. i agree the notes are a little off, but this was done by ear without sheet music. it was pretty hard if you ask me but i've seen your vids and i digress, I am nothing compared to you
_______________________
[BURNING LOVE] YouTube Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
[Edit:]
My edit on this. I've been favoring lately doing reverb with Volume column + Gxx. So plenty of those. Also gave bass turret a tiny bit of boost with some Zxx controlled Tri.