Adamastor [MMC5] Posted: 2011-05-23 15:19 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 15:27 )
Reply |
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6202 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#17581
Threw this together tonight. Uses the MMC5. Try to enjoy the awfulness.
YouTube [link]
Attachments:
adamastor.ftm (79 Kb)
modusponens
Member for: 6303 days Location: Redmond, WA Status: Offline
#17582
Awfulness thoroughly enjoyed.
_______________________
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, all men are Socrates.
RE: Adamastor [MMC5] Posted: 2011-05-23 18:59
Reply |
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5658 days Status: Offline
#17583
This is awfully good.
Nice FX. Also the part at the very end was funny.
Posted: 2011-05-23 20:06 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 20:06 )
Reply |
Quote
Xyz_39808
Member for: 5740 days Location: South Texas Status: Offline
#17587
Nice Vxx in Sq2. At first I thought it was that VRC6 C64 trick.
And yummy Z00 kicks.
Oh wow, nice 900bpm effects at the end. There's no ambiguity as to what that's supposed to be.
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#17590
As always, Mex, you never cease to astonish. I'm liking the MMC5 channel 2 twinkling effect in frame 00 (& that crazy tempo change from 900 BPM to 6 BPM & back to to 888 BPM).
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
Federigoo112
Member for: 5714 days Location: Italy Status: Offline
#17592
I ...I...I love you <3
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5758 days Location: England Status: Offline
#17593
I told you it was good a billion times already!!!!!
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-05-24 22:16 (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 07:29 )
Reply |
Quote
Javel
Member for: 5639 days Status: Offline
#17614
.
tadpole
Member for: 7273 days Location: Renton, WA, USA Status: Offline
#17628
Sounds great! LOL at the ending.
Posted: 2011-05-25 11:53 (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:23 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5744 days Status: Offline
#17631
Mex
Member for: 6202 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#17638
Thanks for all the kind words, guys!
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days Status: Offline
#17652
The only thing I thought of while listening to this was "DAMN son!"
Really nice man, good job.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
rmk
Member for: 6063 days Location: crewet, Indonesia Status: Offline
#17742
it is very nice and very yesss !!!!
SeanEBlog
Member for: 5956 days Status: Offline
#17756
Is that a cat meowing at the end?
_______________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/SeanEBlog