Artificial Intelligence Bomb WIP Posted: 2011-05-23 00:53 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 00:54 )
Reply |
Quote
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#17565
I had recently found out about this song, and I absolutely loved it.
Here's what I have so far for my cover there are mistakes I need to fix such as the arpeggios, but I want to know what you guys think so far.
Also, I do not have the correct DPCM samples, and am wondering if anyone has them.
Attachments:
aib.ftm (19 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-23 00:55 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 00:56 )
Reply |
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6202 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#17566
nice non existent ftm
also this
Posted: 2011-05-23 00:59 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 00:59 )
Reply |
Quote
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#17567
Mex wrote:
nice non existent ftm
also this
Pretty damn sure it's there, and thanks a bunch.
Archj
Member for: 5886 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#17568
I love the original song, so I can't wait for you to get further
It's ok so far, the thing that bothered me the most is the second half of frame 03 and 07, which is too loud in my opinion.
8BitItalianS
Member for: 5681 days Location: Nowhere Ville Status: Offline
#17569
Archj wrote:
I love the original song, so I can't wait for you to get further
It's ok so far, the thing that bothered me the most is the second half of frame 03 and 07, which is too loud in my opinion.
Yeah, That kind of bothered me aswell, definitely will be changed in the final cover.
IroncladPhazon
Member for: 5931 days Location: Unknown - Last seen with Mike Wazowski Status: Offline
#17570
8BitItalianS wrote:
Mex wrote:
nice non existent ftm
also this
Pretty damn sure it's there, and thanks a bunch.
Oh, and please make good use of the MML, seeing as now it should be extremely easy to recreate, lol.
_______________________
- A Czar Dolphin
Main YT Channel
YT Music Alt
Chipmusic
tadpole
Member for: 7273 days Location: Renton, WA, USA Status: Offline
#17571
Yeah, It sounds like you missed the single channel echo in the leads. You can check out the MML file to get that fixed.
By the way, here's a N002 WIP I did a few months ago. Semi-accurate.
Attachments:
n002.ftm (21 Kb)