rainwarrior
Member for: 5709 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#17657
Ahhhhhhhhhhh The Untouchables. Thank you! I can sleep again.
rockman_x_2002
Member for: 6206 days Status: Offline
#17676
Posted: 2012-01-03 10:44 (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 08:10 )
Reply |
Quote
Javel
Member for: 5638 days Status: Offline
#28304
.
rainwarrior
Member for: 5709 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#28325
jwssjp: I knew this by the second note.
jcjcefny: Escape from New York.
The others I didn't recognize, but they are nice.
MrFTBN
Member for: 5708 days Status: Offline
#28335
jwssjp.ftm - Jurassic Park, probably the only easy one
jcjcefny - ... sigh, so much for my VRC7 version in progress (it's ok, it sucked anyway)
gmwpns - The Neverending Story?
it's all great, of course, javel
Attachments:
escape_from_ny.ftm (7 Kb)
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#28338
jcjc[efny]=escape from new york
jwss[jp]=jurrasic park
gmwp[ns]=Neverending story (?)
...
Posted: 2012-01-04 02:50 (Last Edited: 2012-01-04 02:55 )
Reply |
Quote
rainwarrior
Member for: 5709 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#28341
abltp's DPCM reminds me a lot of Super R-Type
The use of a second instrument for vibrato in gmwpns is interesting. (Watch out for vibrato on A-3 in frame 03 though.)
Posted: 2012-01-04 20:53 (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 08:10 )
Reply |
Quote
Javel
Member for: 5638 days Status: Offline
#28358
.
Posted: 2012-01-04 21:33 (Last Edited: 2012-01-04 21:35 )
Reply |
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#28359
Lemme get this straight.
jcjc (EFNY) is Escape From New York.
jwss (JP) is Jurassic Park
gwmp (NS) is Neverending Story
abl (TP) is Twin Peaks
All randomness originality has been lost.
EDIT: Also, jb (TP) is The Persuaders
rainwarrior
Member for: 5709 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#28362
Funny, I just watched Fire Walk With Me a few weeks ago... didn't remember this from it. I think it's an alright movie if you've just watched all of the TV show, otherwise there's really no reason to watch it 'cause like 80% of it is references to the show.
I've also seen The Neverending Story buy don't remember that tune either.
Hey, are you going to finish that Rocky IV thing?
Posted: 2012-01-05 01:03 (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 08:10 )
Reply |
Quote
Javel
Member for: 5638 days Status: Offline
#28368
.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5926 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#28370
I knew it had a theme...
might wanna pick a new one if you continue... or even actually randomize them.
Fezuke
Member for: 5564 days Location: Le Gardeur, Quebec Status: Offline
#28389
there's something about your FTM's...They sound so rich. I almost forget that i'm listening to 8-bit music. I dunno how you pull it off....Friggin' amazing Javel...that's all I gotta say!
_______________________
My 8-Bit Soundcloud
My Other Project Soundcloud
Posted: 2012-02-06 09:20 (Last Edited: 2012-02-06 09:20 )
Reply |
Quote
Mex
Member for: 6201 days Location: Victoria, British Columbia Status: Offline
#29838
why are all of javel's posts gone?
rainwarrior
Member for: 5709 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#29845
It is a mystery. Maybe he had a sudden need for privacy, or something?
I hope he's not gone forever.