Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > iron blue intention Owner: SRES New post
Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]
Posted: 2012-07-04 00:27  (Last Edited: 2012-07-04 00:27) Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#36427
Nice 1 year bump.

It's not from a game, it's an original by nicetas_c (a.k.a. HertzDevil), covered by moviemovies1.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-07-06 02:34 Reply | Quote
KonamiMan86



Member for: 5199 days
Status: Offline

#36472
Ok. It sounds great!

Posted: 2012-07-06 03:36 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6542 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#36474
Just avoid bumping old threads in the future now. Thank you.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2012-07-06 05:04 Reply | Quote
rockman_x_2002



Member for: 6206 days
Status: Offline

#36475
I'll give credit that at least it was a helpful bump for me. For some reason or another I must've missed this thread when it was first posted. And I loved this tune from "Bloodlines".

Nicely done. Not sure what else I can say beyond that, except it's going immediately to my favorite tunes folder on my phone.

Page 2 of 2 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2]