Super Bomberman 2 BGM1 Posted: 2011-05-18 07:24
Reply |
Quote
MrFTBN
Member for: 5708 days Status: Offline
#17445
Good God this song has a lot of notes. This is about 95% done (I think I left out a couple things), but I finished the last measure, so I feel like posting it and going to sleep. Feel free to point out mistakes. I think I'll convert this to VRC7 later.
Attachments:
bgm1.ftm (36 Kb)
danooct1
Member for: 6412 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#17449
This is really nicely done, great job.
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
jrlepage
Moderator
Member for: 6543 days Location: Canada Status: Offline
#17454
Very nice cover! I didn't expect to hear the VRC6 used for SBM2, but you did so, and quite nicely, so it was quite a surprise. Excellent job overall! :)
My only gripe with it is the orchestra hit samples you used, which sounds a bit dull to me (they sound like they're being played through a speaker buried within several layers of very soft wool).
The tempo was a little bit off, so I fixed it if you don't mind. I also fixed a few wrong notes in frames 39 and 41.
Attachments:
bgm1_tempo.ftm (40 Kb)
furrykef
Member for: 6749 days Status: Offline
#17461
I agree, this is a pretty nice cover.
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#17551
This cover hacked my ft and caused the display on it to look different.
Anyways, this cover is very close.
Posted: 2011-05-22 19:53 (Last Edited: 2011-05-22 22:00 )
Reply |
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5658 days Status: Offline
#17553
Good cover!
kinkinkijkin wrote:
This cover hacked my ft and caused the display on it to look different.
What?
Rushjet1
Moderator
Member for: 6573 days Location: Atlanta, GA Status: Offline
#17563
kinkinkijkin wrote:
This cover hacked my ft and caused the display on it to look different.
dude holy crap mine too, now there are 8 columns for some reason and i cant get rid of them
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#17572
</troll>
<troll>
kinkinkijkin; remember the last time your graphics card screwed up on you? :P
</troll>
Anyways, this is a pretty good cover. I'm with jrlepage when it comes to the DMC samples being used (they sound too muffled).
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-23 19:39 (Last Edited: 2011-05-23 20:06 )
Reply |
Quote
danooct1
Member for: 6412 days Location: Dallas, TX Status: Offline
#17585
<troll>
</troll>
<troll>
...<troll>
...</troll>
...<troll>
...</troll>
...<troll>
......<troll>
......</troll>
......<troll>
......</troll>
......<troll>
.........<troll>
.........</troll>
.........<troll>
.........</troll>
.........<troll>
............<troll>
............</troll>
............<troll>
............</troll>
............<troll>
...............<troll>
...............</troll>
...............<troll>
Moderator edit: improper nesting is NOT allowed on this forum. you will be BANED 4EVAR IF U DONT FIX
-rj1
</troll>
_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#17591
Wow... Umm... It looks to me like Rushjet1 & danooct1 are in a bit of a war here...
Anyways, back to the topic. A good song that needs better samples.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )