Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Stranded..
Owner:
chuck
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Stranded..
Posted:
2011-05-14 18:45
Reply
|
Quote
chuck
Member for: 5662 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline
#17309
Comment if you want, I just thought I would let you guys listen to this.
While trying to get accustomed to VRC7 I made this. Feels as though you're standing on a beach watching a ship- your only rescue- sink. Or something like that.
_______________________
ilu :>
Attachments:
stranded.ftm
(5 Kb)
Posted:
2011-05-14 19:34
Reply
|
Quote
MrFTBN
Member for: 5708 days
Status: Offline
#17312
I kind of like it. You should expand it a little more though. Maybe add a melody?
Posted:
2011-05-14 19:39
Reply
|
Quote
modusponens
Member for: 6303 days
Location: Redmond, WA
Status: Offline
#17314
I like it! It's pretty. I hope you get around to expanding it. It would probably sound great with a bridge.
_______________________
All men are mortal.
Socrates is a man.
Therefore, all men are Socrates.
Posted:
2011-05-14 19:52
Reply
|
Quote
Shywolf
Member for: 5658 days
Status: Offline
#17317
I like it too. I agree with the others; you should add some more to it.
Posted:
2011-05-15 07:50
(Last Edited:
2011-05-16 02:06
)
Reply
|
Quote
chuck
Member for: 5662 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline
#17345
Well, you asked for it. Here's an extended version.
_______________________
ilu :>
Attachments:
stranded.ftm
(9 Kb)
Posted:
2011-05-28 06:58
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#17702
Noice. Vary noice.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5