Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
isolation: soundtrack
Owner:
SRES
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
isolation: soundtrack
Posted:
2011-05-03 11:41
(Last Edited:
2011-05-03 11:46
)
Reply
|
Quote
SRES
Member for: 5644 days
Status: Offline
#16779
well what do you think of the first two songs i made for this?
_______________________
Do I look like I give two shits?
That's right, I only give one shit.
Attachments:
isolation.ftm
(24 Kb)
Posted:
2011-05-03 12:35
Reply
|
Quote
tadpole
Member for: 7272 days
Location: Renton, WA, USA
Status: Offline
#16780
You did a good job. I think these songs give off strong moods/emotions. They creep me out. They remind me of Gabriel Knight.
Anyway, I found the way you tracked the 2nd song very interesting.
The one thing I didn't like was the bass instrument in song 1.
Posted:
2011-05-04 03:22
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#16814
These are quite good, and I agree fully with tadpole.
Posted:
2011-05-04 05:10
Reply
|
Quote
chuck
Member for: 5662 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline
#16817
I only see one blank song, but I love the instruments, for what it counts :P
_______________________
ilu :>
Posted:
2011-05-04 05:36
Reply
|
Quote
tadpole
Member for: 7272 days
Location: Renton, WA, USA
Status: Offline
#16819
chuck: The first song of the module is blank, but songs #2 and #4 are not. Click on the 'songs' drop-down window.
Posted:
2011-05-05 02:30
Reply
|
Quote
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline
#16830
tadpole wrote:
chuck: The first song of the module is blank, but songs #2 and #4 are not. Click on the 'songs' drop-down window.
Or hit the "next"/"previous" song buttons at the top.
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5