Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > I'm not proud of myself Owner: kinkinkijkin New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
I'm not proud of myself Posted: 2011-05-02 00:09 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#16674
I am very dissapoint at how I continued to do this cover. And how the recent changes made to it made it less accurate.


Attachments:
better_cover_1_vrc7.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-02 00:17  (Last Edited: 2011-05-02 06:38) Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#16676
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

(Get a midi editor and then rip a midi off of vgmusic.com and then use that!!!)

Moderator: post shortened a little to avoid page-breaking.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-05-02 00:24 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#16679
I'd rather practice doing it all by ear. You know, instead of cheating.

And i know that the flute is the wrong patch.

Posted: 2011-05-02 00:30 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#16681
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!

You should seriously stop making titles for your posts like that, kinkinkijkin.

Seriously; before more people will start picking on you & want to get you banned for trolling.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-05-02 05:00  (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:28) Reply | Quote
gyms



Member for: 5744 days
Status: Offline

#16694


Posted: 2011-05-02 05:02 Reply | Quote
Raijin

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#16695
I lol'd.

_______________________
Youtube Channel
Posted: 2011-05-02 06:38 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#16706
This is one of the best things I've heard from you in a while.

That's not saying much, but still, it's something.

Posted: 2011-05-02 10:38 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#16711
WHY DO YOU STILL THINK THE NOTE AT 2C IS AN F-4 WHEN I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT IT'S AN E-4???

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-05-02 11:31 Reply | Quote
Dave
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 7243 days
Location: UK
Status: Offline

#16712
kinkinkijkin wrote:
I'd rather practice doing it all by ear. You know, instead of cheating.


plus you also want to avoid duplicating mistakes people made in the midis.

_______________________
iridescent audio
Posted: 2011-05-02 13:58  (Last Edited: 2011-05-02 14:00) Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#16717
InterrobangPie wrote:
WHY DO YOU STILL THINK THE NOTE AT 2C IS AN F-4 WHEN I'VE ALREADY TOLD YOU THAT IT'S AN E-4???
Sorry, I just directly copied from raijin's edit of the original 20A3 cover of it.

Fixed it now.

(there was also the fact I thought you meant on the bass)


Attachments:
better_cover_1_vrc7.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-05-02 14:49 Reply | Quote
nintendude8

Avatar

Member for: 6033 days
Location: me mums car
Status: Offline

#16719
Quote:
I'd rather practice doing it all by ear. You know, instead of cheating.

how is that cheating.
gxscc= cheating.

_______________________
butt
Posted: 2011-05-02 23:19 Reply | Quote
kinkinkijkin

Avatar

Member for: 5927 days
Location: Not where my face is
Status: Offline

#16758
nintendude8 wrote:
Quote:
I'd rather practice doing it all by ear. You know, instead of cheating.

how is that cheating.
gxscc= cheating.


Well, it's quite obvious that GXSCC is cheating. But so is use of a premade midi. All you have to do is fix a couple inaccuracies and allign all of the midi channels to the proper famitracker channel.

Posted: 2011-05-02 23:28 Reply | Quote
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6543 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#16760
kinkinkijkin wrote:
nintendude8 wrote:
Quote:
I'd rather practice doing it all by ear. You know, instead of cheating.

how is that cheating.
gxscc= cheating.


Well, it's quite obvious that GXSCC is cheating. But so is use of a premade midi. All you have to do is fix a couple inaccuracies and allign all of the midi channels to the proper famitracker channel.

You're missing the point. Using the MIDI = opening it in a sequencer and using various tools (track solo, piano roll etc.) on which to base your cover (as opposed to your memory alone).

At least that's the way I see it, and I've done that a few times before.

Page 1 of 1 Sort: