I wasn't trying to make it sound like a "Megaman" styled group of songs. I was trying to make them sound somewhat original. Being more based on harmonics than to be true to the original.
Do you ever not post shit tons of times repeatedly in a row? Lrn2forum, jesus christ. If you want to address multiple users then do it in one post, and if you have something else to add after you post then use the edit button.
Also IF YOU TAKE OFFENSE TO THIS COMMENT THEN I WILL BLOCK U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FROM THE FORUMSZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TAKE THAT LOL!
EDIT: Case in point right here.
"I wasn't trying to make it sound like a "Megaman" styled group of songs. I was trying to make them sound somewhat original. Being more based on harmonics than to be true to the original. "
What. You are covering Megaman 7 songs. If you want to go the route of complete artistic freedom then attached here is my daring vision of a Megaman 9 medley, expressing the bitterness of man's inhumanity to man. Don't make fun of it or attempt to criticize it because it's a work in progress and of course it will get better when I add one more note to it so if you dare to troll you pig then I will block you from my IP address and I know some FBI agents and they'll help me in this task, punk.