Songs that are done:
1. Title Screen
2. Stage Select
5. Robot Master
6. Slashman
EDIT
i now know the true power of trolls.
i just couldnt stop laughing at the comment from the LOCKED Megaman 7 thread. I thought I did a reletively decent job with Slashman and the title theme. ohwell
thats becuase you and 500 other poeple were trolling a new guy in the last thread. jrlepage made the last comment in that thread where he said this guy could post again.
regarding the covers:
they arent really accurate, but i guess youre a beginner and this is a pretty decent start.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I've never played Megaman, so I wouldn't know how it is supposed to sound. From the outside looking in, [Frames 2-5] sound good. I can't say anything about accuracy though. :U
I did because there are an abundant population of trolls on my other thread.
InterrobangPie wrote:
Great, so I've got to post my improvement again.
thank you sir.
i like the last one
chuck wrote:
Regardless of accuracy, it sounds good.
Why, thank you!
If I had a hat, I'd tip it to you.
chuck wrote:
I've never played Megaman, so I wouldn't know how it is supposed to sound. From the outside looking in, [Frames 2-5] sound good. I can't say anything about accuracy though. :U
I would definitely recommend playing Megaman 2 and 3.
jrlepage wrote:
danooct1 wrote:
Why'd you post this twice?
I encouraged him to do so. I closed the other topics because of the trolling, I wouldn't want ADE360 to feel like I'm censoring him or anything.
You made two posts consisting of the same information, files, and poll, this one at 00:49, and the other at 00:49 as well. The first post on the other thread (my own) was at 01:10. It doesn't really matter, but this thread was a double post and not a deliberate attempt to escape trolling.
Trust me, there is no escape from the internet sleuth that remembers pointless details like these to win an argument no one was waging! :p
Back on topic, it needs a lot of work to sound anywhere close to accurate. Chuck, if you're going to comment on accuracy then you'd better at least listen once to the original source before proclaiming it as accurate. Not trying to be a dick, but this needs a lot of work.
You made two posts consisting of the same information, files, and poll, this one at 00:49, and the other at 00:49 as well. The first post on the other thread (my own) was at 01:10. It doesn't really matter, but this thread was a double post and not a deliberate attempt to escape trolling.
Trust me, there is no escape from the internet sleuth that remembers pointless details like these to win an argument no one was waging! :p
Back on topic, it needs a lot of work to sound anywhere close to accurate. Chuck, if you're going to comment on accuracy then you'd better at least listen once to the original source before proclaiming it as accurate. Not trying to be a dick, but this needs a lot of work.
EDIT: also, nice quintuple post.
well, im working on it right now.
IN FACT...I've just finished the boss theme.
danooct1 wrote:
chuck wrote:
Regardless of accuracy, it sounds good.
wat
I wasn't trying to make it sound like a "Megaman" styled group of songs. I was trying to make them sound somewhat original. Being more based on harmonics than to be true to the original.