Terrible name? So what! You already know I'm terrible at naming things. This is only named because I lost count of how many modules I have labeled "unnamed" at least 5 of them ago.
Well, anyways, this is the start of one of the many, many songs on my computer currently in motion.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
I like the first three frames, but the rest is not, "winning"
Here, I tried lowering the volume on the last 2 frames, and put a b01 on it so it didn't lose its beat.