Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Hold out Owner: yucca70 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Hold out Posted: 2011-04-07 21:43  (Last Edited: 2011-04-11 02:54) Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#15473
This used to be called Spectators, but I making another theme for them, this song will be used for when you are under attack.
EDIT threw in drums
EDIT This song was renamed from Spectators to hold out.
EDIT changed FDS and drums for better sound



Attachments:
hold_out.ftm (10 Kb)
Posted: 2011-04-07 21:56  (Last Edited: 2011-04-07 21:56) Reply | Quote
Velathnos

Avatar

Member for: 5761 days
Location: Montreal, Canada
Status: Offline

#15474
You're using a non-existent instrument in the dpcm channel on frame 0B and 0D. You could also use some vibrato.

Posted: 2011-04-07 22:50 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#15475
Velathnos wrote:
You're using a non-existent instrument in the dpcm channel on frame 0B and 0D. You could also use some vibrato.

I think I fixed that, I'll try the vib.

Posted: 2011-04-07 22:51 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#15476
What is this, Nemesis?

no it isn't.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.

Attachments:
spectators_better.ftm (11 Kb)
Posted: 2011-04-07 22:59 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#15477
InterrobangPie wrote:
What is this, Nemesis?

no it isn't.

How?
Is that even possible?

Posted: 2011-04-07 23:00 Reply | Quote
InterrobangPie

Avatar

Member for: 5758 days
Location: England
Status: Offline

#15478
I was referring to my attachment.

_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
Posted: 2011-04-07 23:03 Reply | Quote
yucca70

Avatar

Member for: 5680 days
Location: United States, PA
Status: Offline

#15479
InterrobangPie wrote:
I was referring to my attachment.

I know, Its unbelievably unbelievable.

RE: Spectators Posted: 2011-04-08 01:11 Reply | Quote
Shywolf



Member for: 5658 days
Status: Offline

#15482
I see that you are improving. Is this the old file that you need?


Attachments:
spectators.ftm (9 Kb)
Posted: 2011-04-08 03:23 Reply | Quote
yoteango

Avatar

Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline

#15488
I like the improved version. It has more depth.

_______________________
Failure is not an option, but quitting is.
Page 1 of 1 Sort: