Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Lament of a Fallen Soldier
Owner:
Bradley
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Lament of a Fallen Soldier
Posted:
2011-04-07 01:54
(Last Edited:
2011-04-07 01:55
)
Reply
|
Quote
Bradley
Member for: 5740 days
Location: Ohio
Status: Offline
#15459
T'was originally going to be a cover of "The Grid" by Daft Punk.
_______________________
Check out my SoundCloud for both twangs and bloops.
https://soundcloud.com/aliceglassbaskets
Attachments:
lament_of_a_fallen_soldier.ftm
(5 Kb)
Posted:
2011-04-07 02:34
Reply
|
Quote
Raijin
Member for: 5683 days
Status: Offline
#15461
Pretty neat. I added to it a bit because I was bored though what I did wasn't super amazing or anything.
_______________________
Youtube Channel
Attachments:
lament_of_a_fallen_soldier_poopyedit.ftm
(8 Kb)
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5