Green Hill Zone (Yet again) Posted: 2011-02-24 20:53 (Last Edited: 2011-06-12 16:30 )
Reply |
Quote
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#13466
Some random 900bpm stuff.
EDIT: bump. Tried to fix the vibrato, New file in the attachments.
Posted: 2011-02-24 21:03 (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:03 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5744 days Status: Offline
#13467
Fx3
Member for: 6280 days Location: Brazil Status: Offline
#13490
- Yes, nice, but I have a few things: a) why so much vibrato? b) looks like square 2 should have a lower volume level.
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#13517
A) The original song had vibrato on the lead
B) What part do you mean?
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#13612
It didn't have that much vibrato & the lead's intro frame didn't have the amount of tremolo that you put in with that note alternation.
If you want my advice, I'd recommend that you don't go as low as P7D for your vibrato & that you use a faster tremolo (do this with an arpeggio instrument).
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#13613
If this was a cover, doesn't sound like it. Sounds way too good to be a cover.
But, I agree with tech. Far too much vibrato. I don't think the mastersystem could even use vibrato that hard.
InterrobangPie
Member for: 5758 days Location: England Status: Offline
#13614
And I thought I went overboard with the vibratos...
_______________________
iGotno_scope wrote:
im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to.
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#13621
kinkinkijkin wrote:
If this was a cover, doesn't sound like it. Sounds way too good to be a cover.
But, I agree with tech. Far too much vibrato. I don't think the mastersystem could even use vibrato that hard.
Actually, it could use vibrato like that; it's only the song that he's covering didn't use so much.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#13623
TechEmporium wrote:
kinkinkijkin wrote:
If this was a cover, doesn't sound like it. Sounds way too good to be a cover.
But, I agree with tech. Far too much vibrato. I don't think the mastersystem could even use vibrato that hard.
Actually, it could use vibrato like that; it's only the song that he's covering didn't use so much.
Oh, REEEAAALLLY?[/sarcasm]
MovieMovies1
Member for: 5933 days Location: Norway Status: Offline
#13635
I wanted to do the vibrato like that, because I wanted it to be a little different vibrato style.
TechEmporium
Member for: 6045 days Status: Offline
#13637
Yes; but at least don't decrease the pitch so low when you do that.
_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!
(Lousy modern technology! )
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#13638
It sounded more like an over then back than an over then under vibrato to me.
(useless note: I bixed up the b and the b button twice while writimg thta)
Posted: 2011-02-27 01:44 (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:03 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5744 days Status: Offline
#13639
kinkinkijkin
Member for: 5927 days Location: Not where my face is Status: Offline
#13640
.....
XD
stupid dude wrote:
You added r's accidentally.
(i r sew smrt)
Posted: 2011-02-27 02:27 (Last Edited: 2012-10-25 07:03 )
Reply |
Quote
gyms
Member for: 5744 days Status: Offline
#13642