Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Sonic 1 & 2 (VRC6 Cover) Owner: danooct1 New post
Page 1 of 1 Sort:  
Sonic 1 & 2 (VRC6 Cover) Posted: 2011-02-24 02:16 Reply | Quote
danooct1

Avatar

Member for: 6411 days
Location: Dallas, TX
Status: Offline

#13450
Here's Sonic 1 & 2's OSTs covered in VRC6, a project I've been working on for the past month or so. Comments/concerns/critiques are very much appreciated.

_______________________
NO LONGER BREAKIN THE LAW
Attachments:
sonic_2.ftm (375 Kb)
sonic_1.ftm (209 Kb)
RE: Sonic 1 & 2 (VRC6 Cover) Posted: 2011-02-24 02:27 Reply | Quote
Mex

Avatar

Member for: 6202 days
Location: Victoria, British Columbia
Status: Offline

#13451
Proud Mom
of my
Autistic Son

Posted: 2011-02-24 03:39 Reply | Quote
TechEmporium

Avatar

Member for: 6045 days
Status: Offline

#13453
Hell yes! Sonic 2!

That's one hell of an Aquatic Ruin Zone cover. And the Sky Chase theme's pretty accurate, considering that you're using VRC6.

I'm surprised at the DPCM snares in the Final Boss zone, too.

_______________________
Technology: the one thing that's hated & cursed at by all engineers, technologists, scientists & technicians!

(Lousy modern technology! )
Posted: 2011-02-25 00:17 Reply | Quote
wiithepeople

Avatar

Member for: 5710 days
Location: Indiana
Status: Offline

#13476
wow that's awesome!!

If only I was this good...

Posted: 2011-02-26 04:50 Reply | Quote
tdude10

Avatar

Member for: 5845 days
Location: Manitoba, Canada
Status: Offline

#13555
YOU ARE A GOD!!! I envy your talent! I enjoyed your S3K cover, but these are just as good if not better! and entirely accurate to boot.

_______________________
The forum have 4 members online.
Posted: 2011-02-26 05:16 Reply | Quote
Ryukenden

Avatar

Member for: 6401 days
Location: Russia,South Ural,Chelyabinsk
Status: Offline

#13557
GREAT!

Posted: 2011-03-04 05:04 Reply | Quote
rockman_x_2002



Member for: 6207 days
Status: Offline

#13875
I bow to the master. Two files full of pure win, I say!

Page 1 of 1 Sort: