Home
Screenshots
Downloads
Links
Forum
Wiki
Login:
Username:
Password:
Auto Login
Login >>
Register
Menu:
New post
Forum Index
Members
Members Online
Search
View Unanswered Posts
Register
Post:
Author:
FamiTracker
>
General
>
Show Off Your Work
>
Yet Another Mystery Song!
Owner:
Fierce_Wolf
New post
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Yet Another Mystery Song!
Posted:
2010-12-06 22:55
Reply
|
Quote
Fierce_Wolf
Member for: 5875 days
Location: Worcester, MA
Status: Offline
#11585
This was mostly me messing around with arpeggios but I thought it came out fairly well and wanted to share it.
I always enjoyed this game but I feel it may have been overlooked by a lot of people... can you guess the game and song?
_______________________
"I like to call this part of Concrete Man's stage the Elephants from Hell."
Attachments:
hmmm.nsf
(7 Kb)
Posted:
2010-12-07 00:17
Reply
|
Quote
KuroBit
Member for: 6138 days
Status: Offline
#11588
I'm always hoping I'll be that one person that happens to know the song, but I guess I've overlooked this game as you say :P... I like it though!
Page 1 of 1
Sort:
Oldest
Newest
Powered By: ©
Forum Senaculum
v0.6.5