Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Share your short loops and doodles (part 2) Owner: jrlepage New Post(Locked)
Page 19 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [18] [19] [20] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>
Posted: 2013-07-14 04:44 Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower



Member for: 5016 days
Status: Offline

#49349
jrlepage wrote:
DevEd, next time you pull that shit I'm taking away your posting abilities for a week.


Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Ares64 wrote:
i found it strangely soothing

unless you're talking about something else


I think he's talking about quoting the garbage post that made the page render weirdly (I still want to know what that was supposed to say, as it was in response to my fearful comment).

That was me actually :P
Original text was "HELP ME", passed through ZALGO generator.

Posted: 2013-07-14 04:49 Reply(Locked)
jrlepage
Moderator

Avatar

Member for: 6544 days
Location: Canada
Status: Offline

#49351
Holy shit you're right. Sorry DevEd, I did mean that as a warning to GoldenShower, not you.

There goes my credibility.

_______________________
Follow me on Twitter.
I record (some) NSFs on hardware. Feel free to request a hardware render.
Posted: 2013-07-14 12:48  (Last Edited: 2013-07-14 15:19) Reply(Locked)
GoldenShower



Member for: 5016 days
Status: Offline

#49369
"Main" part starts after frame 09.


Attachments:
frozencold_wip233.ftm (112 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-14 23:13  (Last Edited: 2013-07-14 23:15) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4999 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#49399
I think I'm done with these two. Forever. I changed the Clarinet/Flute instrument to 50% duty cycle, I messed with the bari sax a little bit, got rid of the wavy Pitch on the alto sax, and FINALLY made two different instruments for trumpet and mellophone. The songs have a whole different timbre now (especially Beat 70), and I like it a ton better than the old sound. Besides all that, I changed the octave the alto sax plays in some sections to make it sound better, I changed volume and/or "accents" here and there, cleaned up the tenor sax and trumpet (complementing that different timbre I mentioned), and just kind of fixed 'em up for the last time. Now there's really not much more I can do. I may double the speed of Minuano so I can fit all of the snare drum hits without butchering the part, but I'm in no rush to do so.

Oh, I'm also attaching something I'm working on that I may or may not finish. The football game songs just aren't the same as the marching competition ones.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
mirrors.ftm (12 Kb)
beat_70_actual100percentfull.ftm (49 Kb)
minuano.ftm (49 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-15 17:06 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49420
GoldenShower wrote:
jrlepage wrote:
DevEd, next time you pull that shit I'm taking away your posting abilities for a week.


Im_a_Track_Man wrote:
Ares64 wrote:
i found it strangely soothing

unless you're talking about something else


I think he's talking about quoting the garbage post that made the page render weirdly (I still want to know what that was supposed to say, as it was in response to my fearful comment).

That was me actually :P
Original text was "HELP ME", passed through ZALGO generator.


Well damn, look what happened while I was gone :U

Posted: 2013-07-15 18:24  (Last Edited: 2013-07-15 18:26) Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49421
It's kinda strange how you can vastly improve your drums by adding vibrato.

EDIT: Fixed sum stufz


Attachments:
yep_edit.ftm (4 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-16 18:05 Reply(Locked)
poodlecock

Avatar

Member for: 4959 days
Location: !wow
Status: Offline

#49451
SonicManEXE wrote:
I think I'm done with these two. Forever. I changed the Clarinet/Flute instrument to 50% duty cycle, I messed with the bari sax a little bit, got rid of the wavy Pitch on the alto sax, and FINALLY made two different instruments for trumpet and mellophone. The songs have a whole different timbre now (especially Beat 70), and I like it a ton better than the old sound. Besides all that, I changed the octave the alto sax plays in some sections to make it sound better, I changed volume and/or "accents" here and there, cleaned up the tenor sax and trumpet (complementing that different timbre I mentioned), and just kind of fixed 'em up for the last time. Now there's really not much more I can do. I may double the speed of Minuano so I can fit all of the snare drum hits without butchering the part, but I'm in no rush to do so.

Oh, I'm also attaching something I'm working on that I may or may not finish. The football game songs just aren't the same as the marching competition ones.

I was wondering how you were doing with that. This is much better than I expected, man. It's not the best, though I totally understand that having all chips enabled is a pain in the ass. Well, I hope that was a good learning experience for you, and keep on tracking!

_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Posted: 2013-07-17 16:47 Reply(Locked)
DevEd

Avatar

Member for: 4851 days
Location: Right here.
Status: Offline

#49492



Attachments:
oak.ftm (1 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-17 18:36  (Last Edited: 2013-07-18 00:35) Reply(Locked)
SonicManEXE

Avatar

Member for: 4999 days
Location: Florida
Status: Offline

#49494
poodlecock wrote:
I was wondering how you were doing with that. This is much better than I expected, man. It's not the best, though I totally understand that having all chips enabled is a pain in the ass. Well, I hope that was a good learning experience for you, and keep on tracking!

Thanks! I'm definitely gonna keep working on stuff.

EDIT: New song. Did it in about 20 minutes. Nothing special.

_______________________
Alas, poor Yorick, I knew him, Horatio...
Attachments:
bokos_theme.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-21 08:51 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#49681
I really like this, but I don't know where to go from here.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Attachments:
stealth.ftm (5 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-21 11:54  (Last Edited: 2013-07-21 12:05) Reply(Locked)
LanSukasa

Avatar

Member for: 4951 days
Location: FLYING BATTERY ZONE ACT 1
Status: Offline

#49687
I seem to have this horrible tendency of starting a new song only to not finish it, usually because I wanted to make something else, or I just simply didn't have the motivation to finish it (or I didn't like it that much.) Here's a several of them, though I might actually finish some of these someday. If I do, they'll appear on my stuff thread.

Yes, I know, I really should focus on one song at a time.

_______________________
<witty signature>
Attachments:
oh_look_a_star.ftm (13 Kb)
now_what.ftm (60 Kb)
sunsoft_plus_vrc7.ftm (27 Kb)
fds_bass.ftm (7 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-22 07:24 Reply(Locked)
Im_a_Track_Man

Avatar

Member for: 5698 days
Location: Plantation, Florida
Status: Offline

#49721
Far too many times has this machine awoken me from my peaceful slumber...

It's incessant beeping driving me mad, until I finally arise to SHUT IT UP.

After 16 cycles the radio tuner inexplicably kicks itself on, but due to it's age it no longer picks up any radio channels, and plays only static... LOUD UNRELENTING,,UNHOLY STATIC!!!

During a previous altercation I must've internally broken something because after I finally shut it up, it comes back... BUT WORSE.

Now, Famitracker Forum... I implore you to partake in this hellish ritual, like I must EVERY. FUCKING. MORNING.

(I swear to god, it sounds exactly like this, too)

_______________________
[BURNING LOVE]
YouTube
Twitter (Stay off my lawn, kids)
Attachments:
fuck_you.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-22 12:23 Reply(Locked)
Loliconst



Member for: 4888 days
Location: None
Status: Offline

#49732
amplitude


Attachments:
5b_am.ftm (2 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-22 19:07 Reply(Locked)
Robotronus

Avatar

Member for: 5185 days
Location: Russia
Status: Offline

#49756
Just generic psy-trance.


Attachments:
generic_psy.ftm (6 Kb)
Posted: 2013-07-23 03:08 Reply(Locked)
Bari10

Avatar

Member for: 5519 days
Location: Texas
Status: Offline

#49772
You can't do anything, so don't even try.
Get some help.

Don't do what Sonic does.

Sonic, dead or alive, is m-m-mine.

_______________________
Please, call me Scooblee.
My Stuff:
SC |YT | Steam |
dA
Page 19 of 84 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] ... [18] [19] [20] ... [82] [83] [84] Next >>