Here's a failed attempt at an original I started on a couple weeks ago. Feel free to add to/modify it as you please. It's a bit jumbled because I had a few ideas but I wasn't able to really transition into them very well.
I agree completely. The guitar-like sound Tim Follin used in this game...
Wow.
While we all knew that a music rip was going to be made shortly, is anyone up to doing an nes version of these songs? I'd try at it, myself, but I've been really busy. It'd be interesting, to say the least, if someone could accomplish this.
*EDIT*
Excuse me for not even seeing the module in your post. I have an excuse, as I only had 5 hours of sleep. AS said already, good start! Hope you can finish this soon, can't wait!
_______________________
Thanks for listening!
-Linker2A03
Oh boy, keep going with this. I hope someone covers the main stage theme too; it uses some of the best FM guitar sounds I've ever heard from a Genesis game.
RE: 10 minutes till end of famicompo 10. Posted: 2013-07-10 20:02
My first try to use namco163 extension. It's conversion of "EiTheL - WavePad Master Edition 2.0 kg.xm".
Also, I cannot understand, why are namco channels clipping, and how to fix that.
Sat down and tried to make some speedup music for something, instead these.
why am I cursed with such horrid luck
I even went as far as forgetting what I sat down to make on all of them and finishing it to the best of my puny theoretical knowledge.
EDIT: Forgot to say, these are pretty much the opposite of speedup musics.
EDIT: Also ignore the full bass pack in the collective work of lil' spanny and I. Forgot to take them out because of how little attention I can pay when working for myself on my own