Login:
Menu:
Post: Author:
FamiTracker > General > Show Off Your Work > Owner: Sajo New post
Page 2 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] Next >>
Posted: 2013-03-19 14:09 Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45631
Well, the Lavender Town covers I heared sounded more creepier.
But I also noticed you used more patterns insteed using the Bxx command. I used 7 patterns (first is DMC sound setting) then the real melody starts. At pattern 7 last row I used the Bxx command to loop the song like a real gameboy song. If I find ANY time I'll upload mine.

Posted: 2013-03-19 21:29  (Last Edited: 2013-03-19 21:33) Reply | Quote
Ezno



Member for: 4975 days
Status: Offline

#45633
I did so because in the youtube videos I remember the lead sort of cycling through when it would start. I may be wrong, but I think it makes the song more interesting regardless.

In the .ftm attached I fixed some of the lead notes.


Attachments:
lavender_town.ftm (4 Kb)
Lavender Town, the CORRECT version of it. Posted: 2013-03-20 14:20  (Last Edited: 2013-03-20 14:21) Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45652
Here is it, my Original like version to Lavender Town. Triangle is optional.


Attachments:
lavender_town.ftm (3 Kb)
Posted: 2013-03-20 19:58 Reply | Quote
Ezno



Member for: 4975 days
Status: Offline

#45664
Sounds good Famipunk, however where's the infamous "ghostly waveform" part?

Posted: 2013-03-20 22:07 Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45666
DMC wouldnt fit in.

I planned it how lavender town theme should be (Triangle is optional)

Posted: 2013-03-21 19:37  (Last Edited: 2013-03-21 19:38) Reply | Quote
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#45688
i don't like it

sorry

also it's C-G-B-F# not C-G-B-G

Posted: 2013-03-21 20:32 Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45689
I know, just realised it too late.
I dont like your version.

Doesnt even fit to REAL song!

I did it...Triangle is extra..

Posted: 2013-03-22 17:12 Reply | Quote
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#45704
well how else am i meant to replicate the wave channel without the use of dpcm

dont hate me hate the 2a03

Posted: 2013-03-22 18:11 Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45706
Hack the program?! Or change the DMC importer?

Posted: 2013-03-22 18:13 Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#45708
This is a Alpha Remake of Lavender Town. Its not finished yet due to lazyness and stuff. The 'Binaureal' sound in Pattern 8 was generated with FL Studio.


Posted: 2013-03-22 18:44 Reply | Quote
Ezno



Member for: 4975 days
Status: Offline

#45710
Hey that's pretty cool. I'll look forward to the finished version.

Posted: 2013-03-22 23:51 Reply | Quote
Ares64

Avatar

Member for: 5440 days
Location: Location: Location: Location:
Status: Offline

#45717
C-0 on instrument 0F sounds like a low-res car engine

Posted: 2013-03-23 03:25 Reply | Quote
poodlecock

Avatar

Member for: 4959 days
Location: !wow
Status: Offline

#45724
LOL. Anyway, Famipunk, I like your new version better. Looking forward to you finishing it!

_______________________
"im going to continue making this crazy stuff then after a while my style will be so sick that you will be like damn suuun that shit is so sick i dont even get it. i will be like bro its ok.. you dont have to." -omgdonut
Remake of the ORIGINAL Lavender Town Alpha Posted: 2013-03-28 15:32  (Last Edited: 2013-03-28 16:42) Reply | Quote
FamiPunk221



Member for: 5090 days
Status: Offline

#46034
Sup, I finally finished this damn project, if anyone is able to fix the pitch slide in Frame 09 that would be great guys.
Anyway enjoy it.


RE: Remake of the ORIGINAL Lavender Town Alpha Posted: 2013-03-28 20:31 Reply | Quote
angrybird_23

Avatar

Member for: 5523 days
Location: at the center of the earth
Status: Offline

#46045
thanks for the nightmares....... :C

Page 2 of 3 Sort: Goto Page: << Previous [1] [2] [3] Next >>